Friday, January 29, 2010

Loc'd Out HB Thugz

Atlas Sound was the theme song in my head for the day.


Another good day in HB.

First Andy picked me up to go skate in downtown.

I had to add some art on my grip.

Mandatory.

Bubbles showed up to film.

Andy got gnar after his smoke sesh.

Aaron took time of from dog whispering to join the sesh. He's still kind of upset about his lens mishap involving me, his lens, a skateboard and some rough ground.

We skated down this hill for a bit.

Then Aaron started using my camera.


This girl didn't know what the fuck was going on when I started to ollie over her, but after a few kickflip's and 180's she was pretty stoked on me.

An injured Thomas was there as well.

Aaron getting artsy with me.

Packin' up.

And now I'm going to be late for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment