Saturday, August 28, 2010

some Kanye videos and twitter posts...

I started following @kanyewest the other day on twitter and it's been pretty entertaining so far. I had always heard the more popular Kanye West songs but never really paid close attention to his videos. "Diamonds From Sierra Leone" was the only video I had seen of his unless you count the video Zach Galifianakis did, which I do. I went back a couple days and found some of his better posts and then a couple videos that I hadn't seen that I though were pretty cool. There were a couple videos that were visually awesome but I wasn't into the songs so I didn't post those.

"Diamond teeth... another reason to smile : )"


"When I create I try to submerge myself into a dream like state where I am a 5 year old. Just enough information to still have my own opinion"


"when people are in jeans ... I got leather pants... shirt optional... chain heavy"


"French fries are the Devil"


"Life is awesome"


This is still my favorite video:

No comments:

Post a Comment