Sunday, August 8, 2010

AMERICA?


I feel the need to talk about the awesomeness of this photo for a second. Lets start with what they are holding, the girl is holding an AK-47, not only with a scope but also with a bayonet. The dude is holding a fucking parrot, if I was this dude the gun would be in my hand and not the bird but maybe this dude has a thing for parrots. The girl is wearing a faded pink crew neck sweater and the guy has on some fucking crushed red velvet track jacket or some shit with no shirt on underneath. Both of them have retardedly huge transition lens glasses on. Her hair is way too feathered ass mullet and she has some skeleton ass Leno chin. The guy has some white man's jerry curl mullet going on which is pretty rad when you take a look at the stache and how fat this dude is. All and all I hope to someday take a picture so epic. And by take I mean hold the camera. If this photo doesn't scream America then I don't know what does, I mean who the fuck wants to take a picture with their girlfriend/boyfriend holding a parrot and an AK-47 with some much needed accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment